Cockroach Pest Control in Indiana
Prevent Cockroach Infestations With Franklin Pest Solutions
Cockroaches don’t just pop up in city apartments and restaurant alleyways. These insects can infest any type of building, leading to structural damage and the possible transmission of dangerous diseases. Franklin Pest Solutions utilizes tried and tested techniques to stop the spread of cockroaches and protect your property from damage.
Tell Us About Your Pest
We can diagnose the problem and get you serviced right away!
Send us a message and describe your issue. We’ll respond same day for urgent matters and within 1-business day for everything else.
Signs of Cockroach Infestation
- Foul-smelling and musty odors can accompany certain species of cockroaches. The smell can intensify as the infestation gets larger.
- Cockroach droppings can be black or brown and can vary in size from species to species.
- Smear marks. Cockroaches can leave brownish smear marks behind, especially in moist areas. You can spot them on horizontal surfaces and sections of your property where the wall meets the floor.
- Egg cases. Cockroaches lay eggs in capsules. The presence of these egg cases is an undeniable sign of a cockroach infestation.
- Shed skins. As they mature, cockroaches will periodically shed their exterior skin. Discarded shells are another indicator of their presence.
Cockroach Prevention Tips
You can lower your risk of a cockroach infestation by removing any food sources from your home. Take out your garbage on a regular basis, and be sure to clean up any food waste as soon as you are finished eating. Cockroaches don’t need a lot of food to survive, so if you’re throwing an empty take-out container in the recycling bin, rinse it out first. You’ll also want to fix any leaks that could be releasing excess moisture, as cockroaches are drawn to wet areas.
Franklin Pest Solutions provides professional cockroach control solutions to protect you and your family from the spread of disease and possible damage to your home. Our team uses baits and residual insecticides to eliminate unwanted cockroaches and clear your property. Contact us to learn more about our cockroach control services.
How Long Does It Take to Get Rid of Cockroaches?
The amount of time it takes to eliminate a cockroach infestation will depend on several factors, including the size of your home, the severity of the infestation, the species of cockroach, and the treatment method. Most homeowners can expect their treatment to last for one to two weeks.
Choose Franklin Pest Solutions
At Franklin Pest Solutions, your well-being is our number one priority. We minimize the use of pesticides to keep your loved ones safe, and our integrated pest management system ensures that your results will last. We also take care of other pests like termites, ants, bed bugs, rodents, and mosquitoes.