Hammond Pest Control Services
664 State Street, Hammond, IN 46320 (map it)
Call (219) 932-9100 | Toll Free (800) GOT-PESTS?
Protect Your Home With Our Residential Pest Control Services
Part of being a homeowner is protecting your home from unwanted invaders. Franklin Pest Solutions’ sustainable, year-round pest prevention services will bring you peace of mind. Many customers count on our Healthy Home Maintenance Program, which includes four scheduled visits per year. Our team provides inspections, evaluations, and proactive preventative care tips to help keep your home safe from dozens of common intruders in the Midwest. Our home pest control services include:
- Mosquito Prevention – Mosquitoes are not only annoying, but they also spread illness. Call our mosquito control experts at the first sign of flying or stinging insects.
- Ant Solutions – Are ants getting too close for comfort? We can help you rid your home of carpenter ants and other species that may cause structural damage over time.
- Bed Bug Solutions – Early signs of bed bugs include dark spots, insects, or insect shells on your mattresses or bed bug bites on your body. Don’t let the bed bugs bite – call us today!
- Termite Solutions – Termites can cause severe property damage in mere months. At the first sign of discarded wings or paint damage, give us a call for effective termite treatment options.
- Mice & Rat Solutions – Rodents often carry fleas, ticks, bacteria, and viruses, making them a safety hazard. We can customize a rodent control solution for your Hammond home.
- Cockroach Control – You don’t have to live in an apartment to have a cockroach infestation. Cockroaches pop up in homes, spreading diseases and structural damage in their wake.
- Occasional Invaders – Occasional invaders may not pose a regular threat, but they’re still a nuisance. Examples include crickets, centipedes, silverfish, earwigs, and pantry beetles.
Protect Your Business With Our Commercial Pest Control
Whether you run a hotel or neighborhood pub, having a pest-free facility is vital to your reputation. Our comprehensive commercial pest control solutions are eco-friendly and sustainable. Franklin’s pest control professionals will work with you to resolve current issues and prevent future ones by educating you and your staff. We customize our pest control services to the needs of many industries, including:
- Restaurants & Bars – Causing food contamination and equipment damage, pests spell disaster for those in the food industry. Pass health inspections and obtain peace of mind with our help.
- Hospitality – Keep rodents, bed bugs, and other crawling pests out of your inn, hotel, or Airbnb, so that guests can enjoy a positive experience. We can also educate your staff on signs of pests and provide prevention tips.
- Audited Facilities – Does your facility have audits to ensure compliance with health policies? Partnering with us for our comprehensive pest management program is in your best interest. We have the experienced staff to help you pass audits with superior results in the pest category.
- Educational Facilities – Pests can create an unhealthy, disruptive learning environment. Keep your school pest-free with eco-friendly solutions to accommodate youth sensitivities and allergies.
- Property Managers – Keep pests out of your rental properties and residents healthy and happy. We specialize in health-conscious pest control solutions for landlords, Airbnb rentals, and property managers.
- Government Facilities – Ensure a pest-free workplace for your employees. We offer solutions to community centers, courthouses, city halls, social service buildings, post offices, and more.
- Healthcare Facilities – Pests can wreak havoc in healthcare facilities, spreading bacteria and contaminating surfaces. Let us help you create a tangible pest management plan suitable for your sensitive facility and everyone in it.
Franklin Pest Solutions Meets or Exceeds Client Expectations
At Franklin Pest Solutions, we put ecosystems above profits.
Are you seeking someone to help rid your home or business of bed bugs, termites, rodents, mosquitoes, or other pesky pests? Franklin Pest Solutions has offered professional pest control services in Hammond and Northwest Indiana since before the Great Depression. That’s nearly a century of reliable pest control and exceptional customer service that exceeds your expectations. If you need expert advice for a specific pest situation at your home or business, we’re always here to help. Headquartered in Indianapolis, our service area now extends to most of the Midwest. We’re open Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM but can be accessed 24/7 through our online chat features. Give us a call today!
My parents were clients as well.
“Have been with Franklin for over 20 years. My parents were clients as well. When wasps decide to make their home near a front door, etc., they are very responsive. Mark is the best and very thorough!”
P. B. | Homeowner, Hammond
We love our partners!
One of the things that sets us apart from other pest control companies is how involved we are in the communities in which we live and work. As leaders in our industry, we work with local museums, zoos, schools and family-focused organizations to help educate, engage, and empower all walks of life for a healthier home and lifestyle.
Learn about our family-run business
Why Choose Franklin Pest Solutions in Northwest Indiana?
Franklin Pest Solutions is proud to be your friendly, local pest control company in Northwest Indiana. Our family-run business presents pest management solutions that are safe for you and the environment. We always get to the root of the issue and tailor our services to fit your needs best. One of the things that sets us apart from other pest control companies and exterminators is how involved we are in the communities in which we live and work. As industry leaders, we work with many museums, zoos, schools, and family-focused organizations to help educate, engage, and empower all walks of life for healthier homes and lifestyles.
Safe For Your Family and Business
We’re licensed, trained, and certified by the Departments of Public Health and Agriculture, using safe, EPA-regulated materials, always.
Attacking Infestations at the Root
We don’t come in spraying. We evaluate the root of your problem, and recommend and enact pre-emptive measures before any chemicals are used.
Assessments Before Any Contracts
Our Customer Care Center walks you through every service, every charge, and every solution before you agree to anything. Our commitment is to you.