Pest Control Services for Restaurants and Bars
Keep pests out. Keep customers happy.
Treat Rodent Infestations With Franklin Pest Solutions
Franklin Pest Solutions offers pest solutions for restaurants and bars in the state of Indiana. A pest problem in the food industry can be disastrous to the business. Protecting the health of your staff and patrons’ health will protect your establishment’s integrity. Our customized pest control solutions provide peace of mind and the protection you need. We’ll help you pass health inspections, maintain a positive review, and keep your restaurant free of pesky pests. We’ve been protecting food establishments from pests since 1929, ensuring the best practices in public health and the greatest experience possible for patrons. Our business will help keep you in business.
Why Is Pest Control Critical for Restaurants?
Pest control is a vital component of a restaurant and bar business plan. The most important reasons you need pest control for restaurants include the following:
- Health of Guests & Staff – Diners and staff can be negatively impacted by allergies and the bacteria spread of pests.
- Undamaged Equipment – Rodents, termites, and bugs damage property by chewing through linens, defecating on supplies, and weakening the building’s structure.
- Happy Guests – Restaurants rely on positive reputations, so it’s essential to keep scary pests away from guests enjoying their dinner.
- Food Contamination – Pests contaminate food products and workstations, leading to severe health risks.
Tell Us About Your Pest
We can diagnose the problem and get you serviced right away!
Send us a message and describe your issue. We’ll respond same day for urgent matters and within 1-business day for everything else.
Best-In-Service IPM Program
We have high standards of protecting health that will give your customers true peace of mind. The Franklin Commercial IPM program benefits:
- Customized, full-service routine maintenance
- Dedicated account manager for ease of communication
- Maintain compliance for the Department of Public Health’s pest requirements
- Installation and maintenance of fly lights, rodent monitors, and any other necessary equipment
- Maintenance of log book on premises to record sightings and pest pressures
- Crack/crevice treatments for areas conducive to pest harborage
- Professional recommendations to repair structural issues
We don’t just get rid of existing pests. We provide the tools to keep them from coming back.
Types of Pests in Food Facilities
Restaurants and bars are a tasty target for pests looking for food scraps. We offer rodent control and help you better understand how to get rid of ants. The most common pests we treat in food facilities include the following:
- Cockroaches – Cockroaches carry bacteria, parasitic worms, and even human pathogens that can transfer to food and equipment.
- Rodents – Rats and mice gnaw love to build their nest close to food sources, then transmit dangerous parasites to food through their urine and fur.
- Ants – Ants bring in entire colonies by leaving a pheromone trail, then invade and contaminate your food sources.
- Termites – If termites make their way into your building’s walls, they can severely damage the structure.
Virus Sanitation Services
BENEFITS OF FRANKLIN’S VIRUS SANITATION SOLUTIONS:
- We are a long-standing, family-owned, local company with more than 90 years of trusted experience in protecting public health
- Our Virus Sanitation Services are thoroughly researched and developed by a team using resources from Health Departments and Product Manufacturers
- Will kill bacteria and viruses on the surfaces treated
- Provides long lasting protection for at least 30 days
- Provides for a healthier environment with minimal business interruption
- Provides a critical defense in the fight against viruses and bacteria
- Will help to further protect employees and customers, in addition to regular hand washing, face coverings, and social distancing
- Uses a product that is currently the only one of its kind approved by the FDA
Upon completion of service, we’ll provide a window cling to verify that the establishment has been sanitized so customers and employees can have a bit more peace of mind about the measures taken at that particular establishment.
Drain Sanitation Programs
We work to solve the root of a pest problem with our Drain Sanitation Program. Signs of fly infestation may be an indicator of more significant drain issues. We will eliminate what’s attracting flies, solve the problem at the root source, organically treats problem spots, and offer sanitation advice documented for each visit.
Solve the problem at the root source with our Drain Sanitation Program.
- Eliminate what’s attracting small flies
- Solve the problem at the root source instead of treating symptoms month after month
- Organically treats problem spots by breaking down organic material that allows flies to breed
- Professional sanitation advice documented for each visit
Complimentary Staff Education Seminars
With an IPM partnership, we work with you to solve current issues, prevent future pest problems, and to educate you and your staff as we identify conducive conditions.
Working together will create a more permanent solution and a healthier environment for your employees and patrons. Contact us to schedule a complimentary educational seminar with a Franklin expert today.
Customized Trend Reports With Handheld Technology
Our service professionals are able to record data that is more detailed than ever before. Photos, videos, activity details for equipment installed, and trend reports are some of the benefits of this technology when monitoring pest pressures. These assets are all available to you via our Customer Connect portal where you can view service history, upcoming appointments, print detailed reports, and pay your bill. A log book with all of these printed details will also be kept on the premises for quick access.
Safe For Your Family and Business
We’re licensed, trained, and certified by the Departments of Public Health and Agriculture, using safe, EPA-regulated materials, always.
Attacking Infestations at the Root
We don’t come in spraying. We evaluate the root of your problem, and recommend and enact pre-emptive measures before any chemicals are used.
Assessments Before Any Contracts
Our Customer Care Center walks you through every service, every charge, and every solution before you agree to anything. Our commitment is to you.