Pest Control Services for Restaurants and Bars
Keep pests out. Keep customers happy.
Trusted to help keep you in business while maintaining public health responsibilities.
In this digital age everyone is a photojournalist and food critic looking for their next big story. News of a pest problem in the food industry can breed faster than fruit flies (laying up to 500 eggs that can hatch within 24hrs!).
Protecting the health of your staff and patrons will protect the integrity of your establishment. Get peace of mind and the protection you need with our customized pest control solutions. We’ll help make sure you:
- Pass your health inspections
- Retain great online reviews
- Protect your reputation
- Safeguard employee health and satisfaction
- Keep customers coming back again and again
We’ve been protecting food establishments from pests for decades, ensuring best practices in public health and the greatest experience possible for patrons. Our business will help keep you in business.
Tell Us About Your Pest
We can diagnose the problem and get you serviced right away!
Send us a message and describe your issue. We’ll respond same day for urgent matters and within 1-business day for everything else.
Best-In-Service IPM Program
We have high standards of protecting health that will give your customers true peace of mind. The Franklin Commercial IPM program benefits:
- Customized, full-service routine maintenance
- Dedicated account manager for ease of communication
- Maintain compliance for the Department of Public Health’s pest requirements
- Installation and maintenance of fly lights, rodent monitors, and any other necessary equipment
- Maintenance of log book on premises to record sightings and pest pressures
- Crack/crevice treatments for areas conducive to pest harborage
- Professional recommendations to repair structural issues
We don’t just get rid of existing pests. We provide the tools to keep them from coming back.
Drain Sanitation Programs
Several common species of flying insects can be very invasive once they access the interior structure of your establishment. Flies are culprits of spreading harmful bacteria that can make your staff and patrons sick. Signs of fly infestation may be an indicator of larger drain issues.
Solve the problem at the root source with our Drain Sanitation Program.
- Eliminate what’s attracting small flies
- Solve the problem at the root source instead of treating symptoms month after month
- Organically treats problem spots by breaking down organic material that allows flies to breed
- Professional sanitation advice documented for each visit
Complimentary Staff Education Seminars
With an IPM partnership, we work with you to solve current issues, prevent future pest problems, and to educate you and your staff as we identify conducive conditions.
Working together will create a more permanent solution and a healthier environment for your employees and patrons. Contact us to schedule a complimentary educational seminar with a Franklin expert today.
Customized Trend Reports With Handheld Technology
Our service professionals are able to record data that is more detailed than ever before. Photos, videos, activity details for equipment installed, and trend reports are some of the benefits of this technology when monitoring pest pressures. These assets are all available to you via our Customer Connect portal where you can view service history, upcoming appointments, print detailed reports, and pay your bill. A log book with all of these printed details will also be kept on the premises for quick access.
Safe For Your Family and Business
We’re licensed, trained, and certified by the Departments of Public Health and Agriculture, using safe, EPA-regulated materials, always.
Attacking Infestations at the Root
We don’t come in spraying. We evaluate the root of your problem, and recommend and enact pre-emptive measures before any chemicals are used.
Assessments Before Any Contracts
Our Customer Care Center walks you through every service, every charge, and every solution before you agree to anything. Our commitment is to you.