Keeping your kitchen pest free
Most of this is common sense, but these tips from Franklin Pest and the National Pest Management Assocation are still things you should be thinking about.
How to prevent pantry pests:
- Take out your garbage regularly.
- Store all baking supplies in airtight containers.
- Clean up all spills and crumbs immediately.
- Don’t buy expired, unsealed or broken packages.
- Check your screens and doors for tears and proper seals.
- Check the dates on everything!
- Secure all moisture sites like leaking pipes, clogged drains and lack of drainage.
- Pull the stove and fridge out from the wall every once in a while to vacuum up hidden food debris.
Regardless of what type of critter you’re dealing with, the experts at Franklin are here to help with all your pest needs! Click the buttons below to get free quotes for treatments and services for pesky food pests or rodents!
For more winter pest tips, download our free seasonal Pest Gazette now by clicking the button below!