Call Us for Reliable Pest Control Services in New Albany, IN
Franklin Pest Solutions New Albany Service Area
Our experts live and work in the communities we serve, which is about a 50 mile radius from our branch location. We keep homes and businesses protected in cities like Prospect, Louisville, Jeffersonville, Crestwood, La Grange and many towns in between.
Talk to Us About Our Healthy Home Maintenance Program
Residential pest control services provide peace of mind to Kentuckians homeowners. They allow you to prevent pest problems at home before they begin. Talk to us about our Healthy Home Maintenance Program for the ultimate 365-day pest protection. You can count on us for pest control and prevention services for many of the most common pests in our region, including:
- Mosquito Prevention – It’s difficult to control a mosquito or stinging insect infestation on your own. Our pest control experts can help you keep a lid on flying or stinging insects in your yard.
- Ant Solutions – Ants may be essential in our ecosystem, but they can also cause property damage. We offer expert ant control solutions for various species, including carpenter ants.
- Bed Bug Solutions – While you shouldn’t assume all bug bites are bed bug bites, you may want to give us a call for an inspection. We take an effective three-tier approach with bed bugs.
- Termite Solutions – While termites may be tiny in size, they can do severe structural damage to a home. Our team includes termite risk assessments in our Healthy Home Maintenance Program.
- Mice & Rat Solutions – Mice, rats, and other rodents can gnaw on surfaces and cause structural damage. They also present a safety risk, as they carry many transmittable diseases to humans.
- Cockroach Control – Cockroaches can cause property damage and spread diseases to your family. Learn more about cockroach prevention and control when you call our experts.
- Occasional Invaders – Some pests may be seasonal, such as June bugs, silverfish, centipedes, crickets, or Asian lady beetles. Let our pest control experts help protect you and your property from occasional invaders.
Protect Your Livelihood With Commercial Pest Control Solutions
Whether you manage an apartment complex or a local restaurant, having a reliable pest management specialist should be among your priorities. We’re here for you! Depend on us and our commercial pest control services to protect your investment, livelihood, and reputation. Our experts can help you avoid fines, pass inspections, and ensure customer satisfaction, so you can concentrate on running your business. Industries we work with include:
- Restaurants & Bars – Running a restaurant or bar requires vigilance against pests to pass health inspections and ensure positive guest and staff experiences. Call us for customized solutions.
- Hospitality – Those in the hospitality industry understand how pest sightings can be bad for business. Ensure a healthy environment for visitors and employees when you utilize our pest control services.
- Audited Facilities – Using the latest pest-fighting technology, Franklin Pest Solutions strives for superior results for audited facilities. Let us help you develop a proactive pest prevention program.
- Educational Facilities – Whether you run a school or daycare, you can count on our customized Integrated Pest Management program for educational facilities. Our experts have a special certification for sensitive environments like schools through Quality Pro.
- Property Managers – We specialize in health-conscious pest control programs for landlords of residential or commercial buildings, not to mention Airbnb rentals. Avoid vacancies and contract disputes with tenants by keeping your premises clean, safe, and pest-free.
- Government Facilities – Don’t let pesky pests disrupt activity within your government facility. Common facilities we service include courthouses, city halls, post offices, and public schools.
- Healthcare Facilities – Healthcare facilities must be as hygienic as possible for patient safety. We have specialized treatment options for bed bugs, cockroaches, ants, rodents, and more.
I can not recommend them highly enough!
“Franklin Pest Solutions is taking care of my business to prevent pest problems before they start. Big Ben has been incredibly helpful during this process and I can not recommend them highly enough!”
Jessica B. | Homeowner, New Albany
Why Choose Franklin Pest Solutions in New Albany?
Headquartered in Indianapolis, Franklin Pest Solutions operates multiple branches across the Midwest with hundreds of certified employees to help keep you healthy. Since opening our doors in 1929, we’ve emerged as an industry leader thanks to our integrity and ethics. Your health is our top priority. We’re proud to offer environmentally conscientious pest control solutions that get to the root of your issues. You’re more than just a customer to us – you’re a neighbor. And we believe in taking care of you!
Check out our blog to keep up with Franklin in the community!
Franklin Pest Solutions Helps Protect Homes & Businesses
Give the professionals at Franklin Pest Solutions a call at the early signs of bed bugs, mosquitoes, cockroaches, or termites. Our comprehensive pest control and prevention services in New Albany, IN and surrounding areas have earned us an excellent reputation. For nearly a century, we’ve looked out for the needs of our neighbors to help them protect their homes and businesses from unwelcome invaders. If you suspect you may have a pest infestation, don’t call a run-of-the-mill exterminator. Let us exceed your expectations with our year-round sustainable pest control services. Call today to request a quote in New Albany, Louisville, or a surrounding area!
Safe For Your Family and Business
We’re licensed, trained, and certified by the Departments of Public Health and Agriculture, using safe, EPA-regulated materials, always.
Attacking Infestations at the Root
We don’t come in spraying. We evaluate the root of your problem, and recommend and enact pre-emptive measures before any chemicals are used.
Assessments Before Any Contracts
Our Customer Care Center walks you through every service, every charge, and every solution before you agree to anything. Our commitment is to you.