Bed Bug Solutions
Bed bug solutions start with education. At Franklin Pest Solutions, our staff understands how distressing an infestation of any kind can be. We’re here to protect you and your family and give you peace of mind so you can sleep soundly again.
Bed bugs can happen to anyone. But no two bed bug situations are exactly the same. For this reason, we have multiple bed bug solutions for your unique pest situation.
Tell Us About Your Pest
We can diagnose the problem and get you serviced right away!
Send us a message and describe your issue. We’ll respond same day for urgent matters and within 1-business day for everything else.
Always available if needed.
“Consistent, professional and always available if needed.”
Debbie S. | Property Owner
Franklin’s Bed Bug Solutions
Franklin Pest Solutions has developed a 3-tier solution to combat bed bugs using environmentally conscious
Integrated Pest Management best practices.
Success in getting control of a bed bug situation requires a partnership between you and your pest management professional. Here’s what to expect:
Inspection & Survey
Monitoring & Reporting
Do I Have Bed Bugs?
What to look for:
- Dark flecks or spots on your mattress or box spring
- Insects in the seams of your bedding or mattress
- Linear patterned bites on your body
- Translucent insect shells (shed skins) on or around your bed
Bed Bug Tips
It’s important to remember these key points:
- Don’t assume any bug bite is from bed bugs.
- Bite reactions may not show up for several days after being bitten.
- Physicians cannot give a positive diagnosis of bite marks by examining them, so do not rely on this to conclude whether or not you may have bed bugs.
- If you’ve looked for bed bugs and have found no evidence, these creatures could still be there. They are cryptic, survivors, and can easily go undetected.
Bed Bug Prevention
Not only can bed bugs survive up to 7 months without feeding, but they can also brave temperatures from near freezing to 122 degrees Fahrenheit. If you have bed bugs, you need professionals. Franklin’s multiple bed bug treatment options (thermal, conventional, proactive) allow you to choose what is best for your home.
Bundle Bed Bug Prevention with your Healthy Home Maintenance Program. It’s like an extra layer of protection and priceless peace of mind.
Safe For Your Family and Business
We’re licensed, trained, and certified by the Departments of Public Health and Agriculture, using safe, EPA-regulated materials, always.
Attacking Infestations at the Root
We don’t come in spraying. We evaluate the root of your problem, and recommend and enact pre-emptive measures before any chemicals are used.
Assessments Before Any Contracts
Our Customer Care Center walks you through every service, every charge, and every solution before you agree to anything. Our commitment is to you.