While restrictions are set in place to help reduce the spread of COVID-19, we need to let you know that Franklin Pest Solutions will remain open for business as we are deemed to be an essential service according to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and the States in which we operate. We will continue to help maintain the safety, sanitation, comfort, and essential operations of your home and business.
Why is Pest Control an “Essential Service”?
Proper and regular pest control at homes and businesses helps to eliminate numerous vector borne diseases and allergens. We want to make sure we are protecting the health of our customers and the health of the public, especially during these uncertain times. Pest Control is critical to everyone’s health, as we are not only protecting homes and businesses, but also our food supply from harmful pests. It is also important, as many individuals are spending much more time at home, to continue to provide a thorough exterior service to prevent pests and rodents from entering homes and businesses.
Franklin’s COVID-19 operations and guidelines include:
- Outside only services where acceptable
- Minimal personal customer interaction, if at all to maintain proper social distancing
- Service Professionals and Inspectors will inquire about the health of those living and working on the property before entering a structure
- Rescheduling any services if anyone is ill
- Checking the health of each employee every morning & social distancing
- Wearing gloves and respirators when appropriate during services
Our Customer Care Representatives will be available to take all calls to schedule services, respond to questions, take payments, and provide new services. We will be here for each of our customers, in order to assist in protecting your safety and comfort during this time of uncertainty.
Every member of Franklin Pest Solutions’ team takes safety very seriously and it is of utmost importance to protect ourselves, our customers, our families, and our community during this unprecedented time. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve you and our community.